Church Army > web > Ways to give > Gift aid declaration

Gift Aid declaration:

I want to Gift Aid any donations I make in the future or have made in the past four years to Church Army.

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

My details:

* indicated required field




Address line 1*

Address line 2



Today's date*

Telephone number


Year of birth

Please notify Church Army if you:

  • Want to cancel this declaration
  • Change your name or home address
  • No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains
If you pay Income Tax at the higher rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue & Customs to adjust your tax code.

By submitting this form you agree to the Gift Aid declaration above.

Using your personal information (Data Protection): Church Army will hold your information in order to provide you with updates and information on how you can pray for and support our work. If you do not wish us to use your details in this way please let us know by writing to Church Army, Wilson Carlile Centre, 50 Cavendish Street, Sheffield S3 7RZ, call 0300 123 2113 or email Please only provide your telephone or email details if you are happy for us to contact you in that way. Please see our Privacy Notice for further information.

Carolyn Kinsman, 31/05/2017
Carolyn Kinsman, 18/05/2017